[SR-Users] One way audio calls

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Tue Dec 2 01:37:43 CET 2014

Hi Javier

Thanks for the tip. Have you tried the solution given in that post yet?

Currently I am waiting for my team to get me log captures to send to
Richard Fuchs at sipwise. We are trying to change our logging system to get
the rtpengine related logs on a failed one way audio call.

In the mean time I may try the methods posted here.

I will post back if I do and let you know what I find.

Thanks much for your help.

All the best.

Will Ferrer