[SR-Users] Use Kamailio as (SIP-TLS) Gateway to connect to (non TLS) fritz.box for fixed-line calls

Lukas Wygasch lukas.wygasch at lukatz.de
Fri Aug 29 11:12:28 CEST 2014

Dear Kamailio-Community,

 i would be very pleased when someone could help me with my private non-profit project.
 I do not want other people to do my work, but i'm not as good with SIP as i should to solve this problem by myself.

 So here is my Goal:

Use Kamailio as (TLS-SIP-)Gateway to my (non-TLS)-FritzBox to do (local-country) fixed-line Calls from all over the World.
 In Detail:
 Connect to (Portforwarded / NAT behind Fritzbox-Router) Kamalio-Server with User from "Subsriber-List" by TLS-SIP
 Now I want Kamailio to connect to local fritz.box (by SIP) with one fritzbox-user to handle all invites and calls.

 -------------------------------

 Scenario (fictional):

 Fritzbox (Router and VOIP-Server)
 Internal-IP: 192.168.178.1 or fritz.box
 External-IP: dynip.de
 VOIP-User: 610
 VOIP-Passwort: test

 Kamailio (running on RaspberryPI and Siremis)
 Internal-IP: 192.168.178.2
 Network Gateway: 192.168.178.1
 Connection from Outside (NAT): dynip.de:5061
 User: euser
 Pass: epass

 Questions:
 Is there a Module i could use to do this Job?  (configurable through Siremis e.g. Dispatcher List?)
 How can i ensure that my user "euser" from subsriber-list connects with 610:test to fritz.box?
 Is there a simple configuration to solve this problem?
 I'm sorry to ask you these my non-skilled questions, since it is not my business to use SIP, but this scenario could be a useful tutorial for many many fritz.box users over the world. Roaming prices for mobile-calls could be safed with sitting into next McDonalds and do a SIP-Call through free Wifi.

 Thank you very much!
 I would be very grateful to get some help.

 Sincerly yours

 Lukatz