[SR-Users] How to use the ip parameter in rtpproxy_manage()

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Aug 29 16:18:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

okay, so I really misunderstood the IP parameter. Thanks for your solution,
from the first look it does work. Is there anything I should consider or
watch specifically when using msg_apply_changes() in the middle of
processing the request?

Best Regards,
Sebastian

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com