[SR-Users] What does "::" operator do in statements related to hashtable?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 18:56:11 CEST 2014

To give a better visual perspective, practically if you do:

$sht(a=>$ci::srcip) = $si;

for and INVITE request that comes from 1.2.3.4 and has the header:

Call-Id: abcd

Then in the the hash table a is added the pair ('abcd::srcip', '1.2.3.4').

So, the pseudo variables (the $xy... tokens are evaluated).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com