[SR-Users] Wrong ACK to Provider

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:11:18 CEST 2014

All packets (INVITE,ACK,BYE) that comes from Asterisk and sends to Provider
handled by Kamailio (changed tU, fU and td and from d). so I write to PLIVO
this question, but they still answer to me  nothing... As I see my trace
there are no simple muistakes (such as wrong dst or wrong contact header).

AboutAsteirsk and Kamailio I think As Daniel that Auth is not Asterisk
problem.
Furthermore Asterisk works with kamailio without registration on kamailio:
ip-based dialog.

So Daniel - If you will have some time to see my trace I will be happy.

Thanks for answers and help.

I will thinkabout problem to and waiting answer.