[SR-Users] match_dialog not handling BYE

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:44:33 CEST 2014

I really want to use top hide using dialog module but having very difficult
time..

[UA]------[Opensips]-----[Asterisk]

I want to hide UA so Asterisk doesn't know its IP. I have following config,
Please correct me if anything wrong in my config, Problem is if callee
whoever connected to asterisk hangup call it doesn't not know where to send
BYE because of top hiding remove all return routes.. i am surprise how it
is working with other folks? something must be wrong in my config then..

if (loose_route() || match_dialog()) {
                        if ($DLG_status==NULL) {
                        xlog(" cannot match request to a dialog \n");
                        # something wrong - might want to drop such requests
                        }

                        if (is_method("BYE") {
                                setflag(ACC_DO); # do accounting ...
                                setflag(ACC_FAILED); # ... even if the
transaction fails
                                acc_aaa_request("Internally generated BYE");
                                end_media_session();
                        } else if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                                # even if in most of the cases is useless,
do RR for
                                # re-INVITEs alos, as some buggy clients do
change route set
                                # during the dialog.
                                 record_route();
                        }