[SR-Users] Minimal configuration without database support

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 26 15:48:25 CEST 2014

Apart from topoh module (an experimental hack in my opinion), basically no. It's a proxy. Proxies are highly transparent. Logical call leg A in, logical call leg A out. There's no topology to hide, really.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106