[SR-Users] Minimal configuration without database support

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:42:53 CEST 2014

On 26/08/14 08:55, Eugene Prokopiev wrote:
>> Which module/function need I use to simple forward any
>> request/responce to another sip server?
> Is forward function enought for me -
> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.1.x/core#forward ? I tried to
> use:
>
> route {
>    $du = "sip:10.10.10.50:5060;transport=udp";
>    forward();
> }
>
> but I can't see any outgoing sip requests in tcpdump :(

The above config should work, but you need to load pv module.

If the IP is the same as the server, then watch also the loopback interface.

If doesn't work, add debug=3 as parameter to config and send the log
messages here (they are in syslog file).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA