[SR-Users] NAT problem?

Wiel Maessen wiel at forces-nl.org
Fri Aug 22 19:23:31 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am a newbie for Kamailio: I installed it on my Ubuntu server yesterday.
Now I am running the server it seems that the client cannot be answered.
In tcpdump I see that the call to port 5060 on the server is reached by
the client, but the answer from the server is not:

[..]  ICMP xx.yyyyyyy.net udp port is  unreachable, length 556

I included tsl and nat in the make config. RSP proxy is also installed.
So what else do I need to configure?

Cheers,
\Wiel

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.