[SR-Users] Kamailio script editor

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:17:59 CEST 2014

Kamailio has a dedicated syntax file for vim -- from sources, do (as
user editing the config):

cd utils/misc/vim
make install

After that, when you open kamailio.cfg, vim/gvim/kvim/macvim should
detect that it is kamailio syntax and with do proper highlighting.
Perhaps some tokens/keywords added lately are missing from the syntax
file, but it is still very good. I use it everywhere.

On 21/08/14 16:51, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Vim + :syntax on does a fine job with Kamailio route script.
>
> Mostly.
>

> On 21 August 2014 10:39:59 GMT-04:00, Grant Bagdasarian <GB at cm.nl> wrote:
>
>     Right. I have sublime text installed. Any recommendations for a
>     color scheme?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA