[SR-Users] SIP Trunk

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:56:46 CEST 2014

This is what i did but its not working, getting error SIP/2.0 403
Forbidden, it is thinking number i am dialing is local and checking in
local DB . by the way SIP provider Trunk is already registered using UAC
module.  I am using Multi-domain setup.

 # do lookup with method filtering
        if (!lookup("location","m")) {
                if (!db_does_uri_exist()) {

                if ( $rU =~ "sip:1[0-9]@*") {
                t_relay("65.xxx.xxx.xxx:5065");
                xlog("Redirecting to SIP Provider... $rU\n");
                exit;
        };