[SR-Users] [Kamailio-4.1.5] [/etc/init.d/kamailio/start] Error

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at foize.com
Wed Aug 20 13:58:28 CEST 2014

Djemel,

Even though your file /usr/premises/etc./kamailio/kamailio.cfg might look ok, even if it is perfect...

It is at the wrong location.

The init script expects the config file to be at /usr/local/etc/kamaiilio/kamailio.cfg

So you either copy your config file to that location or edit the init script to look at the other location.

Good luck.