[SR-Users] How to get SIP parameter values

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:04:43 CEST 2014

Do you want a specific attribute from Authorization header or the entire
header?

$au should return the authentication username. If the select you used
doesn't work properly, open an issue on tracker not to forget about and
we will look at it once we get a chance.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com