[SR-Users] Rate Limiting with Kamailio

AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared khoshgoftar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:45:10 CEST 2014

Thanks Daniel and Alex,

I will submit a request for it. It will definitely be a helpful addition as
it helps people implement various overload control mechanism where many of
them require tuning the rate. In the meantime I will do as Alex suggested
to use my own counters to keep track of messages and limit them properly.

Cheers,
Alireza