[SR-Users] Kamamilio ignores RTP engine returned string

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:02:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

I don't know if this helps but I noticed you have a log entry:
Unknown flag encountered: 'force'

This is because rtpengine does not support this flag any more, it's
mentioned in the rtpengine module documentation:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.f.rtpengine_offer
You may want to try rtpengine module instead of rtpproxy-ng module, this is
just a guess but hopefully a good one.

I wonder do you have changes in Asterisk side? In my case changes in
Asterisk realtime table changed the behavior concerning sdp, you may want
to check that on your sip traces. In my setup Asterisk changed the sdp but
I'm not sure if this applies to your case.

I hope this helps any.

cheers,
Olli