[SR-Users] RPMs - yum repositories

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:27:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

courtesy lod.com (sponsoring the hardware and bandwidth) and Fred Posner
helping with that, we got a server located in USA to use for the
project. Main purpose for now is using it as a RPM repository, available
as rpm.kamailio.org  .

The server takes the packages from open suse build service, making a
local mirror. It is not yet automated, but should happen in the future
(anyone that can help here with some script, is more than welcome to
join the team) -- anyhow, we generate the rpms only at stable releases.

The mirror should be usable as an yum repository or individual package
download via http, more details at:

   - http://rpm.kamailio.org

I am not an user of a distro using RPMs, therefore I am asking
interested people in the community to give it a try and report here
eventual issues.

Also, if you build packages for other distributions, we can mirror them
on the server -- get in touch to setup the process.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA