[SR-Users] freeradius Duplicate attribute name Event-Timestamp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:47:19 CEST 2014

On 13/08/14 15:46, Satish Patel wrote:
> dictionary.kamailio has few attributes only!
>
> also i am using CDRTool and in their document they suggest use
> /etc/freeradius/dictionary.
> opensips
>
> I believe opensip and kamailio are same project, doesn't ?
I guess no. That project started as a fork of kamailio in 2008, with the
goal of rewriting everything from scratch based on a different concept
-- now 6 years later I expect they achieved the plans of writing from
scratch. If they still look like same/similar, then maybe they
surprisingly failed so far with their plans.

On the other hand, here is about a dictionary file for radius library
and server. Those are independent projects, so you can copy from one to
another or use the other.

Also, I have no clue on cdrtool expectations (well, being using cdrtools
on linux for writing CDs, but here looks different), but if you look for
a billing system/complete platform based on kamailio, check sip:provider ce:

- https://www.sipwise.com/products/spce/

It is free with a lot of features out of box, including advanced billing
options.

For something more lightweight/starting point, siremis includes two
stored procedures for generating cdrs and rating them:

-
http://sourceforge.net/p/siremis/git/ci/master/tree/siremis/modules/ser/mod.install.siremis.sql
- http://kb.asipto.com/siremis:install40x:accounting

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 4:06 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     First, you need to use dictionary.kamailio.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>

>     On 13/08/14 05:07, Satish Patel wrote:
>>     somehow i am getting following error, if i start radius
>>
>>     Error: Errors reading dictionary: dict_init:
>>     /etc/freeradius/dictionary.opensips[93]: dict_addattr: Duplicate
>>     attribute name Event-Timestamp
>>
>>     If i remove it from /etc/freeradius/dictionary.opensips  file it
>>     works! but my it screwed my time in mysql table
>>
>>     ATTRIBUTE       Event-Timestamp        230 string
>>

>>     Just run grep to find out but it is not anywhere define but still
>>     i am getting error
>>
>>     root at sip:/etc/freeradius# grep "Event-Timestamp" * -r
>>     dictionary.opensips:ATTRIBUTE Event-Timestamp        230     string
>>     sql.conf:                UNIX_TIMESTAMP('%S') -
>>     '%{Event-Timestamp}', \
>>     sql.conf:                UNIX_TIMESTAMP('%S') -
>>     '%{Event-Timestamp}', \
>>     sql.conf:                UNIX_TIMESTAMP('%S') -
>>     '%{Event-Timestamp}', \
>>     sql.conf: FROM_UNIXTIME(%{Event-Timestamp}), \
>>     sql.conf: FROM_UNIXTIME(%{Event-Timestamp}), \
>>     sql.conf:                UNIX_TIMESTAMP('%S') -
>>     '%{Event-Timestamp}', \
>>     sql.conf:                UNIX_TIMESTAMP('%S') -
>>     '%{Event-Timestamp}', \

>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla
>     http://twitter.com/#!/miconda  <http://twitter.com/#%21/miconda>  -http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
>     Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 -http://www.asipto.com
>     Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA

Daniel-Constantin Mierla