[SR-Users] Kamailio + FreeRadius + MySQL Accounting STOP not updating

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:04:54 CEST 2014

Hello,

from logs I see that the STOP record is sent by kamailio and received by
Radius. From there is only Radius config that needs to be fixed -- I
cannot help with that.

Also, as you write to mysql, it might be faster to just write to
database, unless you do other special handling inside radius.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com