[SR-Users] Keep Number of Messages per Source

AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared khoshgoftar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:26:13 CEST 2014

Thanks Alex,

This is exactly the module I needed.
Now just another small usage question.
How can I reset the value of all entries in my hash table to 0 every, say
"10" seconds?

---------------------

Here is what I tried, but the values seem to persist:

Option 1) in the parameter definition set "initval" to 0 (to have all items
0 initially), "autoexpire" to "10" seconds and "updateexpire" to 0 (to
force expiration upon the end of 10 seconds)

Option 2) Create a fake route block executed every 10 seconds (using
"rtimer" module), and call "sht_rm_value_re("ha=>.*")" inside it.

None of these seem to be resetting "all" of my entries in the hash table to
0, in fact, I can see that the values persist and continue increment (as I
increment them upon receipt of messages). Am I missing sth here?

Thanks
Alireza