[SR-Users] xhttp Module Version 4.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:33:20 CEST 2014

Hello,

yes, $rb is the way to get the body. If you have big bodies and you use
it in other expressions, you may need to increase the value for
pv_buffer_size global parameter.

On 08/08/14 12:56, Jonathan Hunter wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am able to do this using *$rb* , is this the best method for this if
> I want to capture the details and manipulate or store accordingly into
> variables?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon

> From: hunterj91 at hotmail.com
> To: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 10:31:44 +0000
> Subject: [SR-Users] xhttp Module Version 4.1
>

> Hi All,
>
> I am using the xhttp module to receive and respond to HTTP requests to
> my kamailio instance, and I am trying to extract the body of the HTTP
> post sent into kamailio, so that I can store it in variables.
>
> Is this possible?
>
> I can send 200ok responses with content, this is working well, I just
> need to try and get details from the received POST, can this be done?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA