[SR-Users] Complex NAT Scenario,HELP!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:19:45 CEST 2014

To my previous email, you followed up with totally different content,
but not explaining what is wrong. Just sending pieces of config and a
trace is not very helpful. You have to provide details of what you tried
and what failed, so people here can investigate specific issues. Is very
unlikely anyone will spend time to simply guess what was wrong.

Daniel