[SR-Users] sdpops and rtpproxy/rtpengine

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:16:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 07/08/14 15:52, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> You did not invoke rtpproxy symmetrically on replies? Or just not sdpops?
just not sdpops. My specific need was removing video and then the
replies don't come with a video offering anymore. It is very likely to
be the same for codecs. Hoever, the msg_apply_changes() should work with
replies for latest version (or at least is on master).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com