[SR-Users] planning the release of v4.1.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:37:28 CEST 2014

The patch affects files that are not in the 4.1 branch (e.g.,
ndb_cassandra), so it looks like not applying clean. Not being a bug
fix, I haven't set a priority for it, but if someone provides the
appropriate patch, it can be pushed in 4.1.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com