[SR-Users] Kamailio with open ims

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Aug 6 14:14:36 CEST 2014

Hi SenthilK,

please be patient, most of us are working full-time on paid jobs or
projects and we all of us do community support in our spare time.
Can you check the following values:

#!define URI "sip:scscf.kamailio-ims.org:5060"
or (depending on your configuration)
modparam("ims_registrar_scscf", "scscf_name", URI)

If those values are correct, can you please add a trace or something
similar? Without the configuration or any traces, no-one will be able
to answer your question. I can only say "works for me".

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hi All,
>

> Any response to my query below ? please..
>

> ________________________________

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/