[SR-Users] no fork mode and more than one listen address found (will use only the first one)

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:09:46 CEST 2014

Hello. I Installed kamailio 4.1.4, when I starting my server I see
following Warning

no fork mode and more than one listen address found (will use only the
first one)

So I see only first listening port at my netstat

At my kamailio.cfg file I write fork=yes? but it not helps me.

I found the same issue at this mailing list
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.openser.user/10686

But it very old issue (2007 year) and I think patch at this issue does not
help me.

How I can start my Server for runnings with many interfaces?