[SR-Users] New Kamailio module Obfuscate

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:25:32 CEST 2014

These commands do not seem to work for me. Can you please do the patch?

1. adding files work,

git add modules/corex/corex_nio.c modules/corex/corex_nio.h

git status
# On branch master
# Changes to be committed:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#
#    new file:   modules/corex/corex_nio.c
#    new file:   modules/corex/corex_nio.h
#
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
#    modified:   modules/corex/README
#    modified:   modules/corex/corex_mod.c
#    modified:   modules/corex/doc/corex.xml
#    modified:   modules/corex/doc/corex_admin.xml
#

2. making commit seems to work,

git commit -m "added support for network io intercept."
[master f415b0c] added support for network io intercept.
 2 files changed, 268 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 modules/corex/corex_nio.c
 create mode 100644 modules/corex/corex_nio.h

3. git format-patch does not work,

git format-patch
[no-output]

4. Also tried,

git format-patch master --stdout
[no-output]

git format-patch master --stdout > /tmp/nio.patch
[no-output]

I don't know what is wrong, i have git version 1.7.10.4 on debian wheezy.

i miss subversion so badly...

Thank you.