[SR-Users] New Kamailio module Obfuscate

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 01:14:03 CEST 2014

Done all changes as you suggested.

1. The code is embedded in corex module. Two new files added named,
corex_nio.h and corex_nio.c. Some minor changes to corex_mod.c to call the
methods defined in corex_nio.h.
2. Event route name changed to event_route[network:msg].
3. function name changed from is_msg_obfuscated to is_incoming.
4. one additional module parameter is added, named network_io_intercept, to
enable disable the whole functionality. (default is disabled)
5. The README file and doc folder is updated with relevant documentation,
examples and use cases etc.

The code is available for review and download at,

http://webrtc.voip-demos.com/corex.tbz2

Regarding the actual encryption / compression etc., i am planning to add
some example PERL / LUA scripts later on.

Thank you.