[SR-Users] 4.1 Compilation issue

Mon Aug 4 18:01:44 CEST 2014

This is a new machine that going to be used for testing. This is the
only instance, compiled from GIT. I can try recompiling it but I believe
I compiled it with the cfg option as listed.

[root at localhost ~]# kamailio -I
Print out of kamailio internals
   Version: kamailio 4.1.4 (x86_64/linux) 4eb7b5
   Default config: /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
   Default paths to modules: /usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules
   Compile flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS,
USE_RAW_SOCKS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP,
PKG_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST,
HAVE_RESOLV_RES
   MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE=262144
   MAX_LISTEN=16
   MAX_URI_SIZE=1024
   BUF_SIZE=65535
   DEFAULT PKG_SIZE=4MB
   DEFAULT SHM_SIZE=32MB
   ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024
   TCP poll methods: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select
   Source code revision ID: 4eb7b5
   Compiled with: gcc 4.4.7
   Compiled on: 16:27:56 Jul 31 2014
Thank you for flying kamailio!