[SR-Users] Kamailio behind NAT- alias issue

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:51:06 CEST 2014

Hello. I have Kamailio running behind NAT. It lesten eth0 with ip
192.168.0.3 and
I have external IP that have domain name (for example sip.myserver.com).

Register packets from clients comes from external IP.

If I write at kamailio.cfg:
alias=sip.myserver.com

I see error at log - bad_uri sip.myserver.com

I think it happens because kamailio does not know atything about external
ip pecause kamamiliol working with server interfaces (eth0, eth1, etc.)

So my question - how to listen external IP with domain name on kamailio
that running behind NAT?

P.S. I do not have any access to router, that present NAT for me.