[SR-Users] Limit the number of requests per second based on the user

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:56:09 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 30/04/14 15:43, Sebastian Damm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> actually, I only need one limit for all users. I can exempt some calls
> based on IP from the limit.
for all users should just work using one pipe.

If you want per user, I already committed on master branch to have
dynamic pipes, see:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/pipelimit.html#pipelimit.f.pl_check

You should be able to just replace pipelimit from master in a 4.1 branch
clone.

If you try it, let me know if works ok.