[SR-Users] Limit the number of requests per second based on the user

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:31:41 CEST 2014

Hello,

do you need with different limits for each user and method? Considering
to add a default limit and algorithm for dynamic pipes that could be
added at runtime, without prior definition.

Right now you can probably get it with htable.
- set a maximum lifetime for items to the period you want to count
- for each request you add an item with some random key and value being
the user
- use $sthcv(...) to count the number of items that have the value of
the user