[SR-Users] Name of pseudo variable by which domain name is saved in Location List

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:41:17 CEST 2014

I have two servers with kamailio-3.1.1 working perfectly on them. Both have
independent public IP's and domain names.
BUT both are connected to SAME database at backend i.e both using same
database.
NOW during registeration process, my "client A" can connect to any of two
servers. Lets say it is connected to "Server A".
There is a "client B" who is connected to "Server B".
THEN my client A calls client B. Request comes to Server A from Client A.
Server doesn't drop the CALL REQUEST finding that Client B is present in
LOCATION LIST in SER MONITOR MENU.
But I want Server A to forward the call to Server B instead of making an
attempt to directly connect to Client B.
I have to make this decision for every call based on the string value in
DOMAIN field of that called user i.e Client B to know it is connected to
which server (domain).
Thanks.

Regards