[SR-Users] No secure attributes from rtpengine in SRTP/RTP bridge mode

Alexey Rybalko alexey.rybalko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:24:21 CEST 2014

Hello!

> Please try again with ICE=force instead of force_relay, or (more
> conservatively) ICE=remove in the offer and ICE=force in the answer. You
> will probably also need the option "rtcp-mux-demux" in the offer, as
> your non-RTC endpoint doesn't support rtcp-mux and Chrome isn't likely
> to be happy with its rtcp-mux offer being declined.

Richard,
I've tried the options you had recommended: "ICE=force" in offer and answer
("ICE=remove" in the offer works well too). The audio call was negotiated
and traversed. Thank you very much!

> Alexey Rybalko writes:
>> There is no such attribute in SDP payload from the latest Mozilla (v.29).

 there *is* a=setup:actpass in above.

Juha,

thanks for the hint! Yesterday it was too late at night, I had missed that
string  J
Today made a call from Mozilla to softphone.

regards,
Alexey