[SR-Users] avpops question...

arun Jayaprakash jayaprakasharun at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 22:20:04 CEST 2014

Hello, I have a piece of code as follows:

$avp(callfwdcount) = 0;
  $avp(dnumber) = $rU;
  $var(found) = 0;
  while($avp(callfwdcount) < 3) {
    if (avp_db_load("$avp(dnumber)", "$avp(callfwd_permanent)"))
   {
         $avp(dst_number) = $avp(callfwd_permanent); # SET THE CALL FORWARD TO  NUMBER

       }

Now this works if this is a single domain set up. I am running a multidomain set up and need to check the domain part to ( $rd ) and if there is match in the database with $rU and $rd then the forward to number needs to be set. Can someone let me know how this can be done?

Thank you,
Arun