[SR-Users] Problem accessing git repository

arun Jayaprakash jayaprakasharun at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 17:56:08 CEST 2014

Thanks Daniel, it is fine now.

Regards,
Arun

________________________________
 From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Problem accessing git repository

Hello,

now seems to be back. I saw notification of monitoring system
      regarding ping errors for about 30min.

Remember that there is a real-time mirror on github as well:
- https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio

Is there a problem with the git repository? When I try to download kamailio (git clone --depth 1 git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router kamailio ) I get an error saying that git.sip-router.org can not be reached. Please let me know, thank you.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda