[SR-Users] TCP reset

Ciprus, Daniel daniel.ciprus at acision.com
Thu Apr 24 14:14:03 CEST 2014

Understand :-) thank you

-------- Original message --------
From: Carsten Bock
Date:04/24/2014 6:09 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: "Ciprus, Daniel"
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] TCP reset

Hi Daniel,

Define "near future"... :-)
Once we have time, we may look at this topic; but no timeline yet....

Kind regards,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for understanding.