[SR-Users] Realtime integration: Unregistered clients showing as registered?

Pedro Niño nino.pedro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:24:53 CEST 2014

Try to install sngrep In both hosts (Kamailio and asterisk). It will help
you figure what is happening more clear.

I'll double check my own config, and Let you know the needed fields, At
least for my case.

I used the same integration  guide,  and splitted the model in 3 servers.
One for kamailio, one for databases and one for media server (asterisk).

It's now hosting 350 users with an avg of 15 concurrent calls,  planning to
take it to 1200 users in a course of 6 months.