[SR-Users] Realtime integration: Unregistered clients showing as registered?

Pedro Niño nino.pedro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:06:57 CEST 2014

Don't forget to include peer type (friend), and The callbacknumber In The
table.

It happened to me and asterisk/kamailio behavior was wayyy to weird  until
made sure both parameters were there.

-----
In this setup I have SIP peers in an asterisk table added like this:

INSERT INTO sippeers (name, defaultuser, host, sippasswd, fromuser,
fromdomain) VALUES ('660', '660', 'dynamic', 'password', '660', 'testers.com
');

------