[SR-Users] Pick Domain name from Location Table

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 21 10:18:13 CEST 2014

Hello Aawaise,

For a newbie, the easiest way to achieve this might be to use the
'domain' knowledge, whose DB table backing SIREMIS can administer out of
the box:

    http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/domain.html

You might consider populating the 'domain' table with your list of
"local" registrant domains, and checking if(is_uri_host_local()) on
incoming INVITEs. If it's positive, do a registrar lookup. If it's
negative, send the INVITE elsewhere.

Of course, be careful not to turn your proxy into an open relay in the
process!

Best of luck,

-- Alex