[SR-Users] Realtime integration: Unregistered clients showing as registered?

Mikko Lehto mslehto at iki.fi
Sun Apr 20 10:30:04 CEST 2014

2014-04-19 (Sat) 20:46 UTC +0300  Olli Heiskanen <ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com>:

> Weird thing is the client looks registered but I'm not sure if it really is
> registered. If I'm not mistaken I should see the peers when I issue 'sip
> show peers' on asterisk cli. Instead I get this:

Hi Olli

Some pointers:
Can you see users on Kamailio usrloc?
Can you see REGISTER requests arriving to Asterisk?
Are there any errors on Asterisk when REGISTER request is handled?

You should add some xlog() to AUTH, REGISTRAR and REGFWD routes in Kamailio.

Also, maybe you could provide these outputs:
kamcmd ul.lookup location 660 at testers.com
kamcmd ul.lookup location 661 at testers.com
kamcmd ul.dump
ngrep -d any -W byline -q port 5060 or port 5070

Regards
--
Mikko Lehto