[SR-Users] Kamailio and MSILO with TLS AORs

Roberto Fichera kernel at tekno-soft.it
Thu Apr 17 10:36:39 CEST 2014

On 04/16/2014 07:15 PM, Roberto Fichera wrote:

Hi All,

> On 04/16/2014 06:53 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> Hello,
> Ciao Daniel,
>
>> most likely the messages are looped back, be sure you allow requests from 'myself' without authentication.
>>
>> You can watch loopback interface with ngrep to see if the messages are sent out.
> Yep! Allowing requests from myself solved the problem! Thanks!
>
> Another thing regarding MSILO, I would like to preserve some custom header fields
> for both instant message and notification. How can I do it?

I was able to solve this issue too, pretty straight I mean, there is the extra_hdrs_avp param
which did the trick. BTW, is there a way to send back the notification to the sender that
the message has been sent correctly via m_dump(), so to get a 200 about the given
m_dump()ed message?

Thanks in advance,
Roberto Fichera.

>>> modparam("msilo", "from_address", "sip:$rU at test.net")