[SR-Users] event_route[tm:branch-failure] question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:30:20 CEST 2014

Hello,

by looking at the code, I would say that keeping the same behaviour as
now is the easiest way to go. Changing the attributes in the request
would require a lot of backups and restores of values.

It might be easier to add a special class of pvs to access branch
attributes, like:

$T_branch(uri)
$T_branch(flags)