[SR-Users] event_route[tm:branch-failure] question

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Apr 16 18:07:22 CEST 2014

Hello,
Sorry for being slow to join the discussion.

The requirements I had for the branch-failure route was to be able to run
t_next_contact_flow() etc. and also to retrieve the usrloc RUID so that the
entry could be de-registered. The latter can be done with $T_reply_ruid.

As you and Daniel saw from the code, I replicated the behaviour of the
'failure-route' but with the current branch index. I didn't deliberately
choose the behaviour of $ru etc. so I'm happy with it being classed as a bug
if that's what's expected in this situation.

Does $T_req($ru) give something different in this situation?

Regards,
Hugh