[SR-Users] Routing decision based on domain entry in Location Table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:19:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

I would go for this logic: if lookup("location") returns false and the
source ip different than the other server, then relay to the other server.

Say the other server ip is a.b.c.d:

if(!lookup("location")) {
    if(src_ip != a.b.c.d) {
        $du = "sip:a.b.c.d";
        route(RELAY);
        exit;
    }
    send_reply("404", "Not found");
    exit;
}

You may want to adjust some other parts of processing based on source ip
being the other server, like:
- don't do authentication for requests
- don't do nat contact fixing
- don't do rtp relaying if already done by the other server