[SR-Users] client provisioning.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:24:15 CEST 2014

On 15/04/14 21:15, Corey Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Slava Bendersky
> <volga629 at networklab.ca <mailto:volga629 at networklab.ca>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Corey,
>     Is there way publish address book through kamailio ?
>

> As far as I know, that's a device-specific feature and not done
> through SIP. For example, Polycom phones can read a directory.xml file
> to populate their address book. So, no, I don't believe there's any
> way Kamailio can do that.
XCAP is a way to manage contact list/address book. In kamailio you need
xcap_server module. I know some snom phone supports to get the address
book via xcap, so you can have a centralized address book. IIRC, they
don't support uploading the address book via xcap, only downloading, so
you need to write it in kamailio's xcap table.