[SR-Users] PERMISSIONS module issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:06:27 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 14/04/14 17:00, PIERRE Laurent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Indeed, when we add a telephone number in the authorize file
> (default_allow_file)  using permission module then we have to restart
> Kamailio. It's too bad for life system :(
if you use allow/deny files, then you have to use allow_routing() or
allow_register functions. I guess there is no reload support for them.

If you use address database table, then you have to use allow_address()
or allow_source_address(). There is support to reload records from db
table without restart, via mi or rpc command.

Those using 4.0.x, have to upgrade to the latest fix release (4.0.6) -
there was a fix on reloading command (git
7aba649db775a00e28dc75a9145a3da50f797776).