[SR-Users] event_route[tm:branch-failure] question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:20:36 CEST 2014

On 14/04/14 15:18, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> daniel,
>
> what would it take to make append_branch() call in branch-failure route
> to re-create the branch of the corresponding branch route?  is that
> currently possible by any means?  if not, what new stuff would need to
> be introduced?
I haven't had time to look in the code, caught by other tasks. I just
guessed what can happen.

To get the branch attributes, the code should be similar to execution of
failure_route. In failure_route, the attributes are taken from winning
branch. In branch-failure, the attributes should be taken from current
branch. But in both cases is dealing with a branch structure.

I expect both routing blocks are executed from somewhere inside tm/t_reply.c

Once these attributes are from the branch, the append_branch() should
work as you need.

Maybe you have a chance to look at it sooner than I get time for it.