[SR-Users] SDP body rewritten issue at RTPproxy

Wingsravi R wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:08:29 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I am working with Kamailio (4.1.2) and RTPproxy (1.2.1) servers and Jitsi
as SIP clients.
I have a problem in Audio/Video calling with Kamailio+RTPproxy server
combination that Video is not streaming to other side through RTPproxy(also
no audio both sides), I am suspecting something is rewritten in SDP body at
RTPproxy, concerning to audio/video parameters (I am unable to rectify what
is causing problem there) .
Please find the Tcpdump based SIP capture of video call with this
Kamailio+RTPproxy set-up.
And with only kamailio server running (without RTPproxy instance running),
audio/video call is fine on both sides. (find SIP capture for the same
call).

Also find my kamailio.cfg file for any reference.

Please anybody help me in rectifying problems at RTPproxy server.
Awaiting somebody's comments on this issue.

Regards,
Ravi