[SR-Users] Kamailio with rtpproxy-ng and mediaproxy-ng: Error rewriting SDP

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at acision.com
Wed Apr 9 14:00:17 CEST 2014

Indeed, which works for simple demos and fits on a single slide - the whole
purpose of that presentation.  If someone is building a production system
they really need to understand the various use-cases they will see and
write their Kamailio configuration properly.

Regards,

Peter

On 6 April 2014 19:58, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> Olli Heiskanen writes:
>
> > Thanks, I'll look into the rtpengine, had a busy weekend but next week
> I'll
> > have better time.
>
> what comes to peter's slideshare failure_route example, i think it only
> works in very simple unrealistic scenario when there is no forking or
> serial routing.  also, its nathelper handling is unnecessary when
> websocket sip ua, such as jssip, supports gruu.
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Acision