[SR-Users] Show Domain-Name in Siremis

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:25:15 CEST 2014

Boss,

In my environment, I have two kamailio servers with different domain names,
both connected to a single database. As far as I understood, this "usrloc"
module picks information from database.
And here in my case, database provides no info about domain name. I am
saying this because user registered with a domain name can be logged in
using other domain name through second server as far as username and
password are same.
The statement used in kamailio.cfg is as follows.

"modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", MULTIDOMAIN)"

Setting use_domain to usrloc means setting it to "domain name" instead of
"MULTIDOMAIN" ?? I tried but it didn't work for me.
Please help.

Regards,
Aawaise